- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
CEAVCO AUDIO VISUAL & OARSI collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address)
- What pages you visit only on our site
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide CEAVCO AUDIO VISUAL & OARSI with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a survey, or provide feedback on any of our message boards, ask a question in the Help feature on the homepage or via email.
How will we use your data?
CEAVCO AUDIO VISUAL & OARSI collects your data so that we can:
- Process your virtual meeting log-on and manage your user account.
How do we store your data?
CEAVCO AUDIO VISUAL & OARSI securely stores your data in a protected online MySQL database. Your information is not available to anyone except administrators of the web site. We do not store your passwords in our database, and we have no ability to access your password.
CEAVCO AUDIO VISUAL will keep your name, email address, and analytics for 90 days. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by deleting the web site and associated data.
CEAVCO will not market to you. Your data will not be shared unless you specify that you wish to share your data.
What are your data protection rights?
CEAVCO AUDIO VISUAL & OARSI would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request CEAVCO AUDIO VISUAL & OARSI for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that CEAVCO AUDIO VISUAL & OARSI correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request CEAVCO AUDIO VISUAL & OARSI to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that CEAVCO AUDIO VISUAL & OARSI erase your personal data, under certain conditions.*
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that CEAVCO AUDIO VISUAL & OARSI restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.*
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to CEAVCO AUDIO VISUAL & OARSI’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.*
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that CEAVCO AUDIO VISUAL & OARSI transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. *
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
*Deleting or objecting to this policy will prevent you from being able to use this web site.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our site uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We do not use cookie data to advertise or collect information about your internet usage.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
If you have any questions about CEAVCO AUDIO VISUAL & OARSI’s privacy policies, the data we hold on you, or you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.